RECIPE FEATURE: “Petite Crab Cakes with Cajun Dipping Sauce” – The Antiques Gazette
“Louisiana Food Writer Pens ‘The Fresh Table’” - The Town Talk.com
“Taste the Rainbow” - 225 Magazine, “Summer Crush” Issue (May 2013)
“Freshness Found: Helana Brigman Shares Her New Book ‘The Fresh Table: Cooking in Louisiana All Year Round’” - Kat de Cuisine, Dig Magazine (May 15, 2013)
“The Fresh Table: Cooking in Louisiana All Year Round” – Kat de Cuisine, The Southern Coterie (Southern Living, May 2013)
“New Book on Year-Round L.A. Cooking” - The NewsStar.com
“Pea Pesto Crostini with Red Spring Onions and Parmesan” – Judy Walker, Times-Picayune
Book Review of The Fresh Table - Mona Hayden – Louisiana Road Trips Magazine
“Uptown in New Orleans Will Be a Hub of Activity” - Jessica Lingenfelter, Times Picayune
Food Columnist Featured at Lunchtime Lagniappe - Michelle McCalope, Channel 9 News Baton Rouge
“24 Podcasts that Will Save Your Life” - Review of Fat2Fit Radio with Russ Turley & Helana Brigman, by Sarah St. Lifer for Refinery 29
New Books! by Cooks & Books & Recipes
“Helana Brigman – Cookbook” - Baton Rouge Business Report
“Meet a Local Culinary Talent” - 225 Dine
“New Cookbook” - LSU Press Blog
“Side Dish: The Fresh Table” by Cheramie Sonnier at The Advocate
Intro to Geek – “Helana Brigman” by Christina Janke
- Rated #9 of Top 100 Food Bloggers with BlueStar Cooking
- Pickup the White Winter Issue of Baton Rouge’s the Advocate for Helana’s recipes for Coconut Date Balls and Pomegranate Christmas Cupcakes (or, her column for Brussels Sprouts with Butternut Squash and Pecans!)
- Pickup the Holiday Issue of Louisiana Cookin’ Magazine (on newsstands this November, 2012) for Helana’s 6-page spread on Louisiana Oysters!
- Media Announcement for Helana’s book The Fresh Table: Cooking in Louisiana All Year Round in Columns Maggazine: http://issuu.com/hacook2/docs/columnsspring12/28
- 96.1 -The River, Baton Rouge – Helana’s Stuffed Peppers
- See what people are posting from the blog over at Pinterest! http://pinterest.com/source/clearlydeliciousfoodblog.com/
- Ranked #1 in “40 Formidable College Food Bloggers”: http://www.onlinecollege.org/2011/06/07/40-formidable-college-food-bloggers/
-Thank you and support with Kris Mecholsky’s James M. Cain: Hard-Boiled Myth Maker
-NEW COLUMN!: Helana’s column, “Fresh Ideas,” is now a bi-monthly exclusive to Louisiana’s state newspaper, The Advocate:
- Review in The Advocate, Louisiana’s state newspaper by Stephanie Reigel, “Internet Opens Fun World to Area Food Bloggers”
- NEW PODCAST!: Helana Brigman has coupled with Russ Turley of Fat 2 Fit Radio for the new podcast titled Homemade is Best available at the iTunes podcast store. Homemade is Best seeks to demystify the cooking process with conversations about recipes, cooking, food, wine, and books. Readers can download the podcast in the iTunes Podcast store (for free!), or here. For episodes 1-23, visit iTunes here.
- Featured Publisher on Foodbuzz.com. See Clearly Delicious’s Profile here.
- Blog Her publisher.
- Shout-out & Mention on Stuff Mom Never Told You Podcast by How Stuff Works.com! Download the episode “What is Polycystic Syndrome?” on iTunes now (free) for a very kind and generous shout-out to Clearly Delicious during the Listener Mail segment!Google+