White Chocolate Rocky Road
This recipe is adapted from a candy confection I saw one Christmas online. For the original variation (and it’s hilarious narrative), see the electronic resources index in the back of this book.
* 2 cups white chocolate, bar chocolate (high quality)
* 1/4 cup pistachios, lightly toasted & chopped roughly
* 1/4 cup macadamias, chopped lightly
* 3/4 cup colored marshmallows
* 1/2 cup gummy bears, chopped roughly
* 1/2 cup dried cranberries
1.) Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Roughly chop nuts and confectionaries and place in a glass bowl with cranberries.
2.) Roughly chop white chocolate and melt down in a microwave, or small saucepan with one tablespoon milk. When white chocolate has melted, add to glass bowl and mix to combine with nuts, confectionaries, and cranberries.
3.) Pour mixture onto parchment-lined cookie sheet and smooth to an even layer.
4.) Refrigerate mixture overnight and cut into cube-like pieces to serve.
Enjoy! Makes 12 bite-size servings.
Written by: Helana Brigman